California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Application Notice At Collection
This California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information Mother Lode Holding Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Mother Lode,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect when you download and use our native applications (“Applications”), and how that information will be used.
For the purposes of this notice, “personal information” refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
• Identifiers, such as your name, username, password, mailing address, IP address, email address, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
• Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e) not otherwise listed above, such as your signature, physical characteristics or description, policy number, file number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as your race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status.
• Electronic information, such as records of you downloading and/or accessing the Applications.
• Some forms of geolocation data, including country, region, city, postal/zip code, and time zone.
Purpose for Use
• Provide the Applications to you.
• Fulfill a transaction you requested from us or to service your policy.
• Create and manage your account.
• Operate the Applications, including access management, administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and for our statistical purposes.
• Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries.
• Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements.
• To detect security incidents and protect against deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
• To debug and repair errors that impair existing functionality of internal resources, networks, and databases.
• To share between and among Mother Lode subsidiaries and affiliates to carry out the purposes described herein.
• To share with service providers, including technology providers, agencies and/or external recruiters.
• For business transaction purposes.